A two-day hybrid workshop has successfully been held which brought together members of the TDR Global and finalists of the open call, at AHRI premises on the 23rd and 24th of June 2022.
With experiences from the mentorship activities in regional and country nodes during the last few years picking up, there was a call to develop and publish the institutional Research Mentorship Guide to improve the good practice and approaches to support research institutions in Low and Middle Income Countries.
Thus the two day hybrid workshop served to;
- Further network with like-minded institutions and experts in the field
- Appreciate efforts made and procedures followed in order to pull components of the guide
- Reflect on the outcome from the scoping review, crowd sourcing and the Delphi approaches and
- Provide inputs to the different components of the guide
- Refine and finalize the outline and content of the guide.