We are pleased to announce that AHRI has inked a Memorandum of Understanding with Karolinska Institutet, a research-led medical university based in Sweden.
Both institutes have agreed cooperation in areas of:
- Exchange of students and academic staff members;
- Collaborative research and possible exchange of academic papers;
- Organisation of joint academic and scientific activities, such as courses, conferences, seminars, workshop or lectures;
- Exchange of scientific materials, publications and other information;
- Co-operation in training projects for specified areas of development;
- Opportunities for other forms of co-operation, such as the delivery of award and non-award courses.
Karolinska Institutet, is a renowned academic institute that offers the widest range of medical education in Sweden and ranks among the top universities in the world. AHRI through the signage of this MOU looks forward to continue on its excellence in bio-medical research as it strives to better the health of Ethiopians and beyond.